Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

Depending on what youre willing to pay you could possibly get mine from me Zach.

:cheeky:

Yeah lemme waste 30 minute trip when shipping was $6. Hour or more out of my already busy day put of the way...or ship and wait since not needed right away. I'd rather spend 6 on shipping and sit at home drinking a beer.

Ryan, I'm north of Dallas, north of Frisco. Closest one is in a Denton.

The g8 is a blast. I'd like to keep both and have two fun vehicles, sadly my pockets aren't deep enough.

Realistically what are you getting MPG wise Jared? Judging by the it's a blast comment I'm guessing if you had the opportunity you'd buy one again and not regretting stepping out the truck and into the G8.

Been really looking them and a few other rides and maybe selling the single cab when I finally get a nursing job.

Driving spirited 18mpg, like an old man 21 highway. Could do better but I run 65-80 most of the time. City is 16 spirited and around 18 like an old man.

Typically, mixed driving I'm around 18.8-19.6 via DIC. I have not hand calculated it because my experience is they are pretty accurate.

And yes, I would buy one all over again. In fact, if ming ming wanted one, I'd buy an gxp and give her mine or find another clean gt. But I think we may get the 2014 ss in a couple years when price goes down. As much as I love the car, they will only get harder to find in mint condition and be at a price point where I'd skip out on. Same reason I now own a g8 over the trans am. Too many turds and the mint cars are 13k+

It was a few weeks ago and don't want to dig right now, I'm 99% sure it had a rebuilt title or some shit so I was like f that lol

Sent from Tapashit

Korbin showed it to me when he was trying to get a new car/truck. He was looking at g8s and that was the only one he could find in his price range lol

Sent from Tapashit

G8 love :cheeky:

Driving spirited 18mpg, like an old man 21 highway. Could do better but I run 65-80 most of the time. City is 16 spirited and around 18 like an old man.

Typically, mixed driving I'm around 18.8-19.6 via DIC. I have not hand calculated it because my experience is they are pretty accurate.

And yes, I would buy one all over again. In fact, if ming ming wanted one, I'd buy an gxp and give her mine or find another clean gt. But I think we may get the 2014 ss in a couple years when price goes down. As much as I love the car, they will only get harder to find in mint condition and be at a price point where I'd skip out on. Same reason I now own a g8 over the trans am. Too many turds and the mint cars are 13k+

Appreciate the input :shake: definitely not as bad as I expected. I've driven a v6 model and it was decently fun, have never had the opportunity to hop in a V8.

My truck has a little sentimental value but I don't see myself keeping it forever as there are other projects down the road Id rather have so considering selling it before it drops in value too terribly much. If I find a G8 at a local dealer I'm going to test drive it after I pass my tests and all. Also want to test drive a TBSS just because. Love the new SS but like you said, they are too high for me to want one at the moment.

Edit: also saw that white one here in Bossier on Craigslist. Too much to do to even want to go look at it. Lol.