Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

It didn't seem like the bolt was loose, the pulley didn't look warped, but I didn't stare at it long. I also don't know if it was a coincidence. My buddy was also prying on the flex plate to keep the crank from moving, so there is a possibility he moved something around the exhaust too.

I've never been a fan of black wheels, until I came across these, guy on FB is buying them and replacing his SP510
10641204_10152917724617269_636751344171007080_n.jpg

I'd like these with a polished lip

I'll be getting my Pat G tune soon. Still trying to get the original tuner to come down on the price to remove their shit tune. Problem with replacing the computer is that the tcm is in the trans, and I want it removed too, so I need to have the tune completely removed or find a way to wipe both. Still haven't got a solid answer from anyone about wiping it at a dealer.

I had a p0300 code for a while, I don't remember if you said you replaced plugs or wires yet, but mine ended up being shitty wires, replaced them with msd wires and haven't had a misfire code since.

Well, may have a lifter shitting. I'm out in San Antonio and car is making odd noise, yay! Fuck you GM and your DOD

Haven't fooled with it yet. Got home Saturday evening and went to a cookout. I'm in the mom mobile. I'm yanking the belts off this week and going from there. Although I'm fairly certain it's not a pump or pulley. It was the loudest at the valve cover. I got a stethoscope somewhere.

try running the car w/o that valve cover...just zip tie the coil pack up over the lifters....oil doesn't spray out at all...at idle it just oozes out the passages.

Actually, guus, I'm about to order pypes, but if eddie can get me info I may snag these. I can get new pypes for 350 shipped. But I think these kooks will need some work to work with my setup.