Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

Makes me want a car more and more everytime I check this thread. Polishing job looks good!

I'm really happy. The only thing I noticed was the spoiler still had some light scratches. If I had to nitpick, that would be it! So nice to not see those scratches. Lucky I got him to do it for so cheap.

I need to buff mine or have it buffed. My paint is shit for the most part and needs to be repainted but i guess i could polish this turd a little.

As long as it's OEM paint Dakota you'd be surprised how well OEM stuff will buff. I've seen some nasty stuff come back really nice. Granted, you can only cut so much off the clear but still

potato pic
10671416_10203560760358043_492660140238156701_n.jpg

How much did that run you? I need to pick one up with some different pads/etc but I don't really do hardcore detailing so don't wanna spend much. Plus white doesn't hardly show anything so that helps alot lol

It was on sale, and then I used a coupon, so $45, and like $53 total shipped I think. Took like a week to get here, but I was in no rush

basically this^ I'm not gonna go all out on a $300 da that will only get used a couple times a year on my truck. Just want to know if it does the job.

Nice. Def let us know how well it does, hell for that price you could sell it and make some money if you don't like it

Will do gentlemen, as soon as I get a chance I will test it out. I got some products from a friend, so all I really need is pads.