Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

10418899_10204798843909358_5065264705790779614_n.jpg

You'd be disappointed, no chips inside.

So, all bolts, bearings, ported oil pump, iwis chain, gaskets etc are now ordered. Just need to decided on tune, still leaning towards Pat G.

Rick Crawford, James Karger, Sam Miller and that's pretty much it. Last two are local. But no retunes, and I bet I will need a couple by next year.

I think I remember you mentioning at one point that you weren't gonna go hard with this car, and that you just wanted a nice/fun DD...

Then I blinked, and the engine was out :rofltank:

I'm excited to see this thing done.

Yes. That was before the lifters decided to throw a burning man rave, and let jmos party inside my engine. Causing the cam bearings to molly like a motherfucker.

It started as a simple cam swap. Then someone talked me into head work, then the trunion upgrade, new headers, etc etc etc. Shit, I almost went forged.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't bought this car. But it is fun as hell in stock form. This should be a fun dd with very streetable manners. I could have bagged my truck...

Ah well. It stops here. I got a vacation to fund, and a few house upgrades this year.

Yes. That was before the lifters decided to throw a burning man rave, and let jmos party inside my engine. Causing the cam bearings to molly like a motherfucker.

It started as a simple cam swap. Then someone talked me into head work, then the trunion upgrade, new headers, etc etc etc. Shit, I almost went forged.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't bought this car. But it is fun as hell in stock form. This should be a fun dd with very streetable manners. I could have bagged my truck...

Ah well. It stops here. I got a vacation to fund, and a few house upgrades this year.

lmao at the first sentence. Will come check it out when its finished.

I didn't hot tank it actually, the small parts got taken to Cobb Performance though for their tank. I took that whore to the car wash and sprayed her down, then used a nylon brush to clean what I could out.