1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

Those clear tails look so much nicer than mine, I need to find a way to clean the dust out of mine lol

Those clear tails look so much nicer than mine, I need to find a way to clean the dust out of mine lol

Man I lucked out, they had only been out of the box for about a month, and I'm dreading the day I have to it to mjne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine were brand new too, but I drive in our fields a lot so they accumulate dust. I think one of the guys by you said they come apart pretty easy, but mine have micro cracks in the lens and I'm scared to crack the lens taking them apart.

Mine were brand new too, but I drive in our fields a lot so they accumulate dust. I think one of the guys by you said they come apart pretty easy, but mine have micro cracks in the lens and I'm scared to crack the lens taking them apart.

My buddy Wade Braun has done it several times, I believe if seen you follow him on social media and all, he said it's not bad, but yeah my first set of clears went to hell when I was working in Tobacco.

Ya That's what his name was, I was drawing a blank on it, I want to pull the lenses off, maybe I'll have to hit him up.

4c7940ee1690a90c5bf059f86d0c85e8.jpg

Some more wet sand and buff action on my shit box.
c586d6277d7c6a2c70c32e45fc1bf03f.jpg

Also polished the discontinued ass wheels. Lol

I've only ever seen one other set, both have been online. The other was a pewter cateye ECSB chevy on GMFS a loooong time ago. I think he had a level kit and a 3" body lift with those wheels on either 33 or 35 mickey thompsons IIRC. I'll upload a pic from my laptop when I get home later if I remember

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9250656aada4d943bf49c6f3c085e57f.jpg

Went with some billet today. Eh.. Mixed feelings. Wish I had stayed stock lol. Maybe would be better with fogs and the other pieces in

The billet looks great! Call me old school or whatever but I love full billet replacements in GMCs.

I'm also really surprised how good those wheels look too, any pitting on them?

And get some fog lights asap, they aren't that expensive

The billet looks great! Call me old school or whatever but I love full billet replacements in GMCs.

I'm also really surprised how good those wheels look too, any pitting on them?

And get some fog lights asap, they aren't that expensive

I have fogs to be honest, they just aren't lining up what so ever, idk gonna have to rig em, the wheels have some slight pitting, as they are discontinued and all. Hate that I like em but I do lol