1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

I used to be in Franklin, which is 20mins south of Nashville. Was in Clarksville for July 4th.

I'm familiar with both especially Clarksville. The town I'm from really is Adams, TN (the place where the Bell Witch junk happened) but it's such a small area lol, but it's right next to Clarksville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cousin goes to whichever college is in that area and has an apartment in Clarksville. Went to a bar and holy balls at the hot girls. Omg.

My cousin goes to whichever college is in that area and has an apartment in Clarksville. Went to a bar and holy balls at the hot girls. Omg.

Austin Peay, lol and yeah they have a nice handful. WKU has some smoking ones too

b7d26b433d14975f580282ed9f752234.jpg

What's everyone's opinion on these? Debating on getting them

e7d5b244ea7ab81c1a4a21a5bc0f95e0.jpg

My buddy has em in his made me kinda dig em

I don't like them. They look cheap to me. I'm not really a fan of any after market lights besides the ones that look exactly like stock but without the amber lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They're not the worst thing in the world, hard to say without seeing them in person. But OEM or clear OEM with LED bulbs is best IMO

Sent from Tapatwat

b88af4858195c1d2d677edd9d5a6bd34.jpg

Started the process of wet sanding to get this God for saken orange peel out. Horrid pic, but sun was going down lol (focus on light coming in shop window) fairly happy with result, I just was testing the waters really.

614ae81e2505d1cf5d2caedd25e83eae.jpg

Well finally got the new sockets going, new switch backs and did the obs mod while I was at it, new dome that's bright as shit, got my peeling roll downs re tinted

e76476c854e88fd0fca49044f58799e9.jpg

Also got my old 22x11 cruiser alloys back lmao.. Everyone on forces and I'm rockin wheels from 08