1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

Oh. I thought we were talking about badges lol. I wouldn't mind having those wheels either, always liked em

Sent from a dingleberry

Oh. I thought we were talking about badges lol. I wouldn't mind having those wheels either, always liked em

Sent from a dingleberry

I have two sierra nnbs emblems, the smaller ones, guess I'll throw em on the doors but jdk might not be clean

I say do it if you get rid of the bullets on the side. Otherwise it's too busy. Was gonna take my bullets off and do door NNBS badges but the paint started coming off with the bullets so I haven't done it yet

Sent from a dingleberry

bb0c025500c0296fab96a4afc67001f9.jpg

Got the Preds on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always liked this truck, preds look even better than the cruisers did, but please raise the back up a little, squat is so stupid looking.

And as for the '08 badges, I had them on my tailgate and loved them on there until the tailgate got stolen lol

to sell the HD hood to me, obvs.
:turborofl:

And nice carolina squat goin on there lol

Damn, was gonna say I'll take the hood lol. Srs tho, what's going on? You dropping or selling?

Sent from a dingleberry

Damn, was gonna say I'll take the hood lol. Srs tho, what's going on? You dropping or selling?

Sent from a dingleberry

Larger lift, hopefully going to do some other things that need to be taken care of as well. Can't decide on fts, Showoff, or another TCS, dfw a cognito lift, but my wallet says otherwise lol. Have a quote coming in for an 8" fts right now but that's the largest size they offer

02ae8844f7a65d25e85bf9614664060f.jpg

Well swore I wouldn't ditch the clear tails, but guy offered me these and $300.. So I would have been dumb not to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk