'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Driver's side windshield and remove other windshield sticker

:gnomesayin:

7199466330_a9f5b8b20b.jpg

Still haven't put that sticker on :ifail:

Creeping on it at my dads house...
be9ype2y.jpg

Also my Dad gave me a project car we had to either keep or sell to put towards a DD soon. Needs a motor..
ugu7y2yr.jpg

y2e4yzeb.jpg

Needs 6.0.

Almost had car traded for 08' 6.0 motor for the truck :secret:....deal fell through tho :/

I really need to sell it and use the money to pick up a cheap civic or civic shell to through a motor in and use as a DD.

Good idea. I had a 95 Accord sedan with a 5 speed as a DD in college that was actually fun to drive :shrug:

Not as fun as the Si though :crazy:

Good idea. I had a 95 Accord sedan with a 5 speed as a DD in college that was actually fun to drive :shrug:

Not as fun as the Si though :crazy:

We use to have a 93' and it wasn't bad at all. I had a 95' civic and enjoyed it as well.

I just don't want my truck sitting in random hospital parking lots while in school or where I end up working for 12 hr. shifts at a time. Too many door dings from people who don't care/too big of a chance of it getting broken into/stolen. Been browsing Craigslist for civics with or without a motor to pick up cheap and get going once I sell this car/get a little income tax money.

We use to have a 93' and it wasn't bad at all. I had a 95' civic and enjoyed it as well.

I just don't want my truck sitting in random hospital parking lots while in school or where I end up working for 12 hr. shifts at a time. Too many door dings from people who don't care/too big of a chance of it getting broken into/stolen. Been browsing Craigslist for civics with or without a motor to pick up cheap and get going once I sell this car/get a little income tax money.

I deff hear you in that bro. I'm bout to use my lift money, power steps money on a DD a civic, cobalt or something with a 4cyl s10 or something

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

You ever catch up with that guy I texted you about with the center console? If not i might have someone else interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nope, texted him and he texted back once and then never said another word man. You know someone local that might be interested?

I deff hear you in that bro. I'm bout to use my lift money, power steps money on a DD a civic, cobalt or something with a 4cyl s10 or something

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

No doubt man, I'm looking at a cheap civic hatch that needs a motor, just need to sell the camaro I got.

Washed/clayed/brilliant glaze/Americana...needs polished but just wanted to clean it up since I had a break from work and studying today...
3uvyzaza.jpg

utudasu8.jpg

Have someone hooking me up with Denali tails just have to figure out a day to pick them up :secret: