'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Got these in today...
gyde8era.jpg

And one seat installed...had to steal a few pieces off my current seats for the new ones. Also have to figure out how to wire up the power before I install the driver seat...
esyhy4at.jpg

:bishplz:

Just kidding, looks good man. Leather is a huge upgrade, so much more comfortable than those cloth seats. The cloth in the NNBS trucks is not very comfortable at all.

Haha, no doubt man! These Katzskins are so soft and nice!..... My work truck truck seats suck, the other cloth these trucks come with isn't too terrible.

Looks good Chris. Do want some katzkins on le ccsb.

I'm sure brother Bohall can wire up power, anything is possible at the drop zone.

Didn't mess with trying to get power to passenger side, got drivers side hooked up though and it was actually plug and play however it only goes up and down and not back and forth :/ little part on it is messed up/bent. Tried getting it to work but gave up and just bolted them in, might have to take the katzskins off and put them on my old seats and use them.

ydu6aqen.jpg

6ehahahe.jpg

qeju8upu.jpg

Look at lmctruck for your carpet. What I did on my old truck.

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

I've looked but need to order another catalog from them...usually can find better prices elsewhere though..

Edduh has a good link for carpets, he said he's ordered through these guys and it worked out:

http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=11642&MakeId=47&ModelId=479

I'll check that out for sure man, thanks :shake: Carpet is low on the list for now though while in college, more than likely going to try and get Bohall to try and help with some suede or something next.

LMC doesn't have new shit

They have some new stuff but not everything you'd expect...

Back left it it were me. I like mine centered buy since you already have one in the right corner, would look out if placed in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Back left it it were me. I like mine centered buy since you already have one in the right corner, would look out if placed in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I'd prefer it centered as well but haven't decided if I were going to keep the proper sticker on it. If I do I'll prolly put it on back left.