'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

[/QUOTE]Would love to but haven't found any I can afford and would have to find an Esky cluster as well to mod.[/QUOTE]

I see your dilemma

Sent via optimus g

Needs colormatched but was brand new never even unbolted from shipping pallet. Dad got it in a no reserve auction for $50 before taxes. Just picked it up so its dirty and not bolted down.

Opinions?
4e7ebase.jpg

ujy8y7em.jpg

Ehh, not sure how I fell. Don't like how bulky it is in the back. But thats a hell of a deal

I'm the same way, I'd rather it be more snug and not wing like in the back but I think once its the right color and if the tailgate cap matched as well it wouldn't be bad at all. Like you said tho, great deal consider they are $850 new.

Would love to but haven't found any I can afford and would have to find an Esky cluster as well to mod.[/QUOTE]

there is a esky dash shell and a/c controls by me for 250.. and i have gauges and the air ducts

I'm a few days late in response but I like that bed cover especially for the price you got it for! :waytogo: Once painted to match it'll looks nice IMO

Too me it looks like the truck has a big ass with that bedcover. idk, maybe painted it will look better. If not sell for big profit and buy the escalade dash asap!

I'm a few days late in response but I like that bed cover especially for the price you got it for! :waytogo: Once painted to match it'll looks nice IMO

It's a super nice cover, just needs painting and was an incredible deal! Thanks for the response. Hopefully it'll look great once done, I've wanted one for awhile just never been in the budget.

Too me it looks like the truck has a big ass with that bedcover. idk, maybe painted it will look better. If not sell for big profit and buy the escalade dash asap!

I think the same but I think it will flow better once painted. I'm going to try and install it properly Friday or Saturday and see if that helps it look not so big. Def tempting to sell it and get that dash tho :think: I have a console and other b/s that needs to sell too lol