'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Found a NNBS center console in the junkyard today in an 03' Yukon but passed on it as it was a little rough and I have the console Bohall built. Started to get it to flip though...
bytydary.jpg

Hopefully in the next month/during my break from school/before next meet I'll have...
-console painted/cleared/installed
-front and rear bumpers powdered to match
-silverstar blinker bulbs to clean up the look in the front
-a few other odds and ends/a good polish...

Guy wants my stock gate plus $100 for this? Thoughts?....it's a 2 hour drive for me to meet him and I really don't want to drive without trading. Wish I could see if you can see where the handle was in person bad.
ugevutys.jpg

eja2uqum.jpg

dysavyru.jpg

This looks like where the handle use to be in my opinion but I don't know if you can see it bad or I'm making a big deal
equpute6.jpg

Last edited:
I'd replace the cap with an HD cap and truck floor will be bedlined after I tub and notch for bagging. Just worried about if you can see where the old gate was or even if you can would it still be worth picking up and me getting my roommate to try and fix it before he painted it my color.

He supposedly bought the truck like that and is trying to make it more stock. He wants had an ad wanting to trade gates or sell his for $350, trade rollpan for stock bumper, and tinted tails for stock....I was considering the gate but more I look the more I'm iffy.

Just get your done. Don't swap. He maybe trying to swap for a reason h might not bought like that

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

True, I've prolly talked myself out of trading after looking at it and thinking about it. Will more than likely just let Bohall tear into what I have one day.

I will trade you grilles and wheels though plus cash

Haha, Grilles aren't going anywhere. I've contemplated selling the wheels or trading for some 22's or 4's but I'll more than likely keep these until the tires are pretty worn or I find a crazy deal on something else.

Thanks man...

Just messing around. Then and now...
Hoping to have powdered bumpers sometime next week.
aqu2y6e5.jpg

Can't wait to see the powdered bumpers..I need to get my shit together and get mine done too

Fingers crossed it looks great. I've been back and forth on it for awhile but have definitely decided it's the way I'm going to try and go. Going to try and take the bumpers off this weekend or Monday morning after my last final and get it over to Cub for it to get done.

Yea it'll look great no doubt about it..I worked a lot of overtime last week so hopefully ill have a little extra on this check I'm about to get so I can get mine off and get them to shreve

I shouldn't be doing mine before Christmas but ill pocket some cash with all the hours ill work over my break and I want to go ahead and get it done and out of the way before the Dallas meet lol

Yea I'm gonna try to get mine done while I have the extra cash, before Christmas and the meet haha

Do et! :shake:

Have you looked at lmc truck and thought bout ordering new bumpers that are already flat black?

Nah, at one point I was going to trade for a newer model front bumper but deal fell through. Don't want to spend anymore than I have to. They can sandblast the bumpers I have and then powder them for $120.