07 classic vmax build thread

qe4y3u7u.jpg

Cleared Denalis are in as well as 55w 5k vvme hids in highs/lows and fogs. They're straight white almost more 4300k which I like, but fgt switchbacks and blinkers look super blue now :tableflip:

Sent from Tapashit

Did lower ball joints earlier.. Was a major pain in the ass lol. Also put my shock extensions and shocks on. Rides a hell of a lot better now. Still need to get heims and sway bars but that will come

Sent from Tapashit

Did lower ball joints earlier.. Was a major pain in the ass lol. Also put my shock extensions and shocks on. Rides a hell of a lot better now. Still need to get heims and sway bars but that will come

Sent from Tapashit
You take your stock sway bar out?

Yup, my LBJs sucked major dick, had to get a shop to drill them out and they almost gave up :nono:

And shock extenders are a must imo. Get at least a rear swaybar, it makes it a whole different truck.

Yup, my LBJs sucked major dick, had to get a shop to drill them out and they almost gave up :nono:

And shock extenders are a must imo. Get at least a rear swaybar, it makes it a whole different truck.

That's what I've heard lol. My lbj are press in like a 4wd so once I figured out the bj press it wasn't terrible lol.

Sent from Tapashit

ajagyne5.jpg

Pulled out my gauge pillar and installed the pillars I got from james with my tweeters in them. Tweeters don't sit flat because of clearance but I can make like some 1/4" spacer rings sometime. All the gauges in my face felt bulky and tacky so I'm gonna do a single aero force interceptor gauge in the cubby hole in the dash

Sent from Tapashit

Haven't posted on this thread in a while. Not much has changed. Did front sway bar bushings and end links and waiting on my rear sway bar to come in now. Other than that same shit lol. Here's a couple pics from Shreveport though.
u2u7e6uv.jpg

2ehe2u6u.jpg

ny2ydaqe.jpg

he6amebu.jpg

Bringing my thread back.. Haven't done much in a while, finally getting the system build going and will post build pics when I get stuff worth posting.

Future plans for the truck as of now are

On3 turbo kit with 78mm upgrade and 4" inter cooler
upgrade at around 12-14psi

Arp head studs

Ls7 lifters

Ls9 head gaskets

60# Siemens injectors

Walbro 400 fuel pump

Billet catch can

Dyno tune by Sam miller or local tuner

Nnbs 6 spoke 17s and DR's for fun :cheeky:

Water/meth injection

3.5" down pipe to full 4" single exhaust (skrait Pypes) most likely

Planning to pull the trigger on all of this around my birthday in early March or late February. Gotta save some money up first. Gonna buy most of the smaller stuff over time till then. I'm sure I'll add stuff to the list too lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Hell yea man, I had all my shit together ready to go on the truck when i had my NNBS then cam across that killer deal on my camaro 2SS and traded it in then sold all my shit. It isnt for the faint hearted so put on your big girl panties and mount up, also i would add a BOV and Wastegate on that list and keep that boost turned down if you want your shit to stay in one piece for awhile