07 classic vmax build thread

Mine did that for a day or two but it was a fluke. Give it a couple days and see if it'll go away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Have someone drive it and walk next to it and see where's it's coming from also recheck to make sure everything is tight, or you could just give it a day or two to see if it's a fluke :nono:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tires are well clear of everything, Tyler you can drive it while I listen :cheeky: I need to make sure the fuckers who did the alignment didn't forget something

Sent from Tapashit

Oh and found a fluke

beqy9ana.jpg

so we can rule that out of being under your truck :cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just replaced my upper intermediate shaft, was a pain in my ass but it was worth it. No more feeling my wheels are loose and clunking noises. Still have the popping but that's from my uca bolts I'm pretty sure. Will tackle that tomorrow gotta go to work now :sad:

Sent from Tapashit

Just replaced my upper intermediate shaft, was a pain in my ass but it was worth it. No more feeling my wheels are loose and clunking noises. Still have the popping but that's from my uca bolts I'm pretty sure. Will tackle that tomorrow gotta go to work now :sad:

Sent from Tapashit

I still haven't replaced my ISS and I've had the updated one in my garage for two years :rofl:

be careful its easy to break the clockspring if you let the wheel rotate while changing it.

as me how i know. :okay:

and the updated one is better but will still clunk :nono:

Mine has zero clunk and feels so much better lol. But how do you know if you break the clock spring? I barely turned the wheel just to get the shafts lined up. Held that bitch in place with the seat belt lol

Sent from Tapashit

If you give the wheel a big spin while it's disconnected that'll do it lol

And mine was rubbing on my header and making noise. I just pulled the iss out and pulled the clip out and regreased it all and everything was better then

Mine has zero clunk and feels so much better lol. But how do you know if you break the clock spring? I barely turned the wheel just to get the shafts lined up. Held that bitch in place with the seat belt lol

Sent from Tapashit

i think mine ended up being off by just enough when i turned it all the way to lock while backing up that night it went pop and the airbag light came on.

and mine was silent for a while too, eventually it goes back to the clunk just not as bad as the original.