07 classic vmax build thread

Iirc they're a passenger tire size. Still should be fine on your dmax. They're 10 ply too. People run 420s on dmax's and they're only 4 ply I think. Tyler has them too. I love mine I think he does too

Sent from Tapashit

Yeah technically they do not support the max towing weight of a 2500hd and some tire shops won't even install them on a 8 bolt wheel but there is like a whole thread on it that their fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah technically they do not support the max towing weight of a 2500hd and some tire shops won't even install them on a 8 bolt wheel but there is like a whole thread on it that their fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as you're not trying to tow a fucking 20k lb gooseneck or some shit I'm sure you'll be completely fine...

Sent from my Refrigerator

All depends on your tire shop, the wider a tire you get the lower the weight rating is too. But if you have a good rep with a tire shop they should mount anything you want for you.

Start piecing together your drop yet? :troll:

Sent from my b hole

It's gonna be a while. Although I could probably at least break even by selling my set up now and buying drop parts in gonna wait a few months at least before I actually pull the trigger on it lol.

Sent from Tapashit

I need help. My truck has a vibration from about 40-55 mph. It's bad too like a bouncing vibration. It's always done it, I've tried to figure it out but I never could. It's done it with stock wheels, my old spy's, and of course these wheels/tires too. I've had my tires rebalanced before and tried to fix it. I've had the u joints checked before too. I do have a 2 piece driveshaft too

Also I can feel movement in my steering wheel when I turn and hit bumps and stuff. It feels as if something underneath is loose and sometimes it does make a slight clunk. I've dealt with this shit for long enough and really want to figure it all out. Hubs are new, ucas are new, sway bar end links are new, and I do have tie rods sitting in the garage if I ever get around to installing them. Any ideas will help though

Sent from Tapashit

Maybe related to driveshaft length on 4l80e swap? Do you have a 2 piece/is it still factory length just with a 1350 yoke?

Idk how to check that lol. It's never been balanced. It's just a stock 2 piece.

Sent from Tapashit
Carrier bearing is the bearing between the front driveshaft and the rear. Any time a 2 piece drive shaft is removed it should be balanced, like a tire removed from a wheel. That's probably your problem. Had that issue on my old s10.

Fokken hate 2 piece driveshafts. I'd get a 1 piece made imo.