07 classic vmax build thread

If you lower it....I think you would just wind up going back up. Low gets old quick especially when your used to being up high

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want something as long as our trucks being low. mines a pain to park being lifted cause of length, and I know how to drive pretty good. Would think you'd be scraping all the time lowered

Oh you scrape no doubt but its not as bad as you would think..just have to know where you can and cant go

I'm gonna leave it like this for a while for sure.. Just not sure how long. In a couple years when I finish school I'll get a daily and this will be my project lol. For now though it's staying how it is.. Just makes more sense

Sent from Tapashit

ugunuhy6.jpg
raquqybe.jpg
pajuba5y.jpg
nyzy9a2a.jpg
baby sub came in

Sent from Tapashit

It's so damn big lol. I'm stuck on what I wanna do about door speakers.. I can't decide if I want to just do a normal component set or do the pwx-8s in the doors and the super tweeters. The tweets won't fit in the pillars though that's my problem. A normal component set I could put the tweets in the pillars. So much to think about rofl

Sent from Tapashit

hey quick question. how are you liking the cooper ltz ? do they grip well with 2wd ? are they quiet ?

hey quick question. how are you liking the cooper ltz ? do they grip well with 2wd ? are they quiet ?

Love them. This is the second set I've had. They have a real slight humming to them at about 80 but not even close to an MT. They grip really good too and surprisingly well in the rain lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Looking at the image dynamics ctx65cs 6.5" now.. Not too expensive and have heard nothing but good about them. Pro audio stuff was just gonna be a lot of work and I want quality not just loud

Sent from Tapashit

Love them. This is the second set I've had. They have a real slight humming to them at about 80 but not even close to an MT. They grip really good too and surprisingly well in the rain lol.

Sent from Tapashit

i doubt they are much different the bfg a/t in noise ....how did your last set wear ? and are your 305/50's E-rated ?

i doubt they are much different the bfg a/t in noise ....how did your last set wear ? and are your 305/50's E-rated ?

Last set lasted like 30k but it was the same situation as my 420s.. Couldn't get a good alignment so they wore wrong.. Have yet to find anybody around here to align this thing worth a damn. I've heard most people get about 45-60k out of them. I have no clue what they're rated lol id have to look it up or go look on the tire but I'm not by the truck..

Sent from Tapashit

Last set lasted like 30k but it was the same situation as my 420s.. Couldn't get a good alignment so they wore wrong.. Have yet to find anybody around here to align this thing worth a damn. I've heard most people get about 45-60k out of them. I have no clue what they're rated lol id have to look it up or go look on the tire but I'm not by the truck..

Sent from Tapashit

ah ok ill check into dont worry about it thanks for the info, i am like 90% sure on these for my dmax

They're rated XL not sure that that means. You can get the 305/55/20 in a E rating

i know but thats too big ... i have that now and it rubs on a x9 wheel... i want a x10 wheel so i need 305/50/20 ill check the ratings

i know but thats too big ... i have that now and it rubs on a x9 wheel... i want a x10 wheel so i need 305/50/20 ill check the ratings

Iirc they're a passenger tire size. Still should be fine on your dmax. They're 10 ply too. People run 420s on dmax's and they're only 4 ply I think. Tyler has them too. I love mine I think he does too

Sent from Tapashit