07 classic vmax build thread

I want to make a custom one that covers that whole lower spot on my bumper from tow hook to tow hook..

Been thinking real hard about this lately.. And I think I've almost got my mind made up. Want to do something like this
u9atunym.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

That's a 4/8.. That's what I would do too. Still thinking about it though. Still wouldn't be as low as Dakota lol

Sent from Tapashit

7yvytemy.jpg
jy4e3uja.jpg
so went to my buddy's shop to check out my lights.. We tried something different and did a metallic/pearl candy red on em he had laying around. The color came out amazing but the candy cracked pretty bad so he will have to redo them but I'm happy with the color.

Sent from Tapashit

Didn't want them to be like any normal candy lights lol. He had it laying around and it kept me from buying materials too so we went for it and it turned out so good. Aside from the cracking and fisheyes lol. Will be fixed

Sent from Tapashit

I want to make a custom one that covers that whole lower spot on my bumper from tow hook to tow hook..

Been thinking real hard about this lately.. And I think I've almost got my mind made up. Want to do something like this
u9atunym.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Would be so clean if you did. Not that it's not clean now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u9atunym.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Yes please..that shit looks good! Youve had the same setup for a while now, no? Its always nice to change things up a little..if you dont like it you arent stuck with anything and could always go back to the same setup later :shrug:

Yes please..that shit looks good! Youve had the same setup for a while now, no? Its always nice to change things up a little..if you dont like it you arent stuck with anything and could always go back to the same setup later :shrug:

I want to bad.. Just gotta think. I just changed my setup a couple weeks ago. Went up a few inches and got A/T's lol

Sent from Tapashit

never seen cracks that big in paint, normally is wrinkles

It's a house of kolors candy and apparently it's picky about how it's sprayed. He's gonna let it flash between coats longer this time I think. It's like the paint shrunk and pulled apart

Sent from Tapashit

So since the 6.5s I wanted are on back order till mid June, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get the 8" drivers :cheeky: dnw to build box and install my x12 and have stock Bose doors rofl. I can make them fit lol.
azytara5.jpg

Sent from Tapashit