07 classic vmax build thread

Imo, 1.5 is the largest I'd go with a BL. You'd show just about the same amount of frame as the HD trucks do, and like Andrew said, so long as you clean up your frame it'll be barely noticeable.

IMO.

:shrug:

P8011441.jpg

P8011442.jpg

Stahp that. I don't need to lift my reg cab.

:happy:

put drop on teh red truck. Lift the RC. you know you waaaaaanna.

That does look really good, but the frame is in shadow in those photos.
PS, straighten your front bumper.
Do you have wheel spacers?

bumper be crooked from when we had to winch it on the flatbed after I blew upper BJ, sheared the bottom one off, and wheel was hanging on by the TRE. :roflpow: never sraightened it before put it away.

No spacers there. Was going to put a set of 1.5 on, but sold the setup and truck been in storage.

Heres a better picture I dug up. Before flares and rear bumper lifted. (resprayed grill too)
P4070004.jpg

Last edited:
:happy:

put drop on teh red truck. Lift the RC. you know you waaaaaanna.

bumper be crooked from when we had to winch it on the flatbed after I blew upper BJ, sheared the bottom one off, and wheel was hanging on by the TRE. :roflpow: never sraightened it before put it away.

No spacers there. Was going to put a set of 1.5 on, but sold the setup and truck been in storage.

Heres a better picture I dug up. Before flares and rear bumper lifted. (resprayed grill too)
P4070004.jpg

Ha damn. Don't hear of broken bottom BJ's too often, yikes!

You should do the wheel spacers!!
Weren't you looking at some generic chrome deep dish wheels in some other thread?

Yeah I think I'm gonna do BL. How is it to install? I haz roll pan so don't have to deal with the rear bumper

Sent from Tapashit

Easy. Took my time with my buddy helping. Had it perfect with a little bumper adjusting on day two.

Did my buddy's 1.5 zone and leveling keys in 8 or 10 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk