07 classic vmax build thread

upumyquv.jpg
so was
Creepin on Anthony and saw his tails.. Now I haz new ideas :tableflip:

Sent from Tapashit

Clear tail lights look like vatozone/euro lights to me :idk:
Candy red with black borders imo.

Ha damn. Don't hear of broken bottom BJ's too often, yikes!

You should do the wheel spacers!!
Weren't you looking at some generic chrome deep dish wheels in some other thread?

:emo:

20x12 962s. Never had a deep wheel, need to get it outta my system. :hahano:

Yeah I think I'm gonna do BL. How is it to install? I haz roll pan so don't have to deal with the rear bumper

Real easy. First one I ever did in under 3 hours. Zones instructions are a joke and im fairly sure were made in the 40s, but the whole thing is super straight forward. Only tight spot is the ebrake, which takes all of 20 minutes to re-drill and move up.

andrews truck is perfect, its soo clean and the right proportions

oh u

:ohu:

Well I got those tails because they are so rare, only a few guys still have them in cali, but all on white trucks. I like the way they look

:emo:

20x12 962s. Never had a deep wheel, need to get it outta my system. :hahano:

Real easy. First one I ever did in under 3 hours. Zones instructions are a joke and im fairly sure were made in the 40s, but the whole thing is super straight forward. Only tight spot is the ebrake, which takes all of 20 minutes to re-drill and move up.

oh u

:ohu:

their instructios do suck. everything was easy i never even had to do the brake line mod. it was fine. i think i bent a tab or something for the slack

Well I got those tails because they are so rare, only a few guys still have them in cali, but all on white trucks. I like the way they look

I love em lol. Even on black. On white they look so perfect though

Still can't decide on BL.. I like how it is now but I want to make these tires look a little smaller lol :crossarms:

Sent from Tapashit

I love em lol. Even on black. On white they look so perfect though

Still can't decide on BL.. I like how it is now but I want to make these tires look a little smaller lol :crossarms:

Sent from Tapashit

Body lift would do that.

I've been looking at electric cutouts, what brand/kind do you have?

Well that's about where I'm at now lol. I put v-band clamps on my exhaust and just take out a section when I want it loud, but not quite as fast to put it back in then

Yeah I've been running the DMH for about 6 years now on my Sierra and no issues, even with shitty winters here.

I kind of want one of those Sound Performance ones that are boost activated, but not for the cost!!

upumyquv.jpg
so was
Creepin on Anthony and saw his tails.. Now I haz new ideas :tableflip:

Sent from Tapashit

I have been looking for some ever since I saw yours Anthony. I search all cities of craigslist for them weekly. I found a set of obs ones but thats it

I have been looking for some ever since I saw yours Anthony. I search all cities of craigslist for them weekly. I found a set of obs ones but thats it

Could you not do your own? Like split the stocks then get a euro set from eBay and put the lense from the euros on the stocks. Might work lol

Sent from Tapashit