07 classic vmax build thread

Found the Broken BJ picture.

Make sure you tighten your shit Ryan :roflfp:

Untitled2.jpg

Lol what broke and how?!

Sent from Tapashit

Could you not do your own? Like split the stocks then get a euro set from eBay and put the lense from the euros on the stocks. Might work lol

Sent from Tapashit

You could, but it wouldn't look the same. These has a bright chrome finish inside, the stock gmc lights are a matte chrome finish, and the lenses have the fresnel effect in the lenses, where the euro ones are all clear see through.

You could, but it wouldn't look the same. These has a bright chrome finish inside, the stock gmc lights are a matte chrome finish, and the lenses have the fresnel effect in the lenses, where the euro ones are all clear see through.

Where did you find those :tableflip: who made them?

Sent from Tapashit

No, people call them that because they look exactly like factory tails, that's the fresnel lens pattern I was referring to.

IMG_1600.jpg

They were last made in '04 or '06 I think. The company had to stop making them because of the clear reflector, so then they made a set with a red reflector at the bottom which ruined the looks.

No, people call them that because they look exactly like factory tails, that's the fresnel lens pattern I was referring to.

IMG_1600.jpg

They were last made in '04 or '06 I think. The company had to stop making them because of the clear reflector, so then they made a set with a red reflector at the bottom which ruined the looks.

God those are sick...

Sent from Tapashit

what is the name of the tails ... i wana find a pic of them on a white truck :fliptable:

Yeah looks weird with the entire light painted red, plus how do you see to reverse in the dark......? :cheeky:

Go back to circa 1999 and you'll find those all clears filling parking lots in high schools across the country! I had a set on a lowered Sonoma, with paint matched GTS headlight covers lol!! And I got rear ended with the all clears and jack off guy who hit me wanted to claim no responsibility because of said lights. Guess I learned the hard way exactly why those lights have been taken off the market (regardless of red bulbs apparently).

Thanks :Shake: .... I don't like them on white... I already have gmc tails for some reason just going to candy them one day but leave the reverse cause it's too much red without it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks :Shake: .... I don't like them on white... I already have gmc tails for some reason just going to candy them one day but leave the reverse cause it's too much red without it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love it, but you'll never find a set most likely lol. And all red looks good on white, just think it may be too much on mine cause it's black
qatapype.jpg
here's white with all red IMO perfect, though they are LEDs

Sent from Tapashit