04 RCSB Silverado Slow Build

So jb weld the lines unless corroded. And get a OEM pump so I dont have to switch them out all the time? If that is what you are saying. Thank you. Thats the route I will go

My face HURTS from palming....

Ignore my "opposite" post that came first after your question, sorry for confusion.

JB weld may work honestly but it would be a big gamble with an essential part of your drive train that may cost several thousand dollars to replace if you run it out of fluid and burn it up all from a leak.
You could try it, depending on where it's leaking, but replacing is probably your best option. You could also find leaking section and cut it out, then get proper fittings and flare it for a new section, but again, just more shit to potentially leak.

Crappy cell phone pics <
New sub box in the works with new subs and the weathers finally warm enough to start some color matching a month or so and the painting will begin.
36044803542_91bbfbcf75_b.jpg

Last edited:
Alrighty time to bring this thread back from the dead. Been almost 5 months since I posted, been busy with finishing high school and work. Nothings really changed on the truck but some are coming. So far I have color matched the center bar on my grille twice. First time I used a shitty clear and it came out decent, but I wanted better. So I re did it. Also Subs are ordered and on their way. 2 Sundown Sa 8v3's :), currently on the hunt for a paintable front and rear bumper!
Heres the re done grille
36076835241_eae719b42e_b.jpg

heres what it was like before (you can kinda tell the gloss was off, almost matte.)
36170320276_9579322c04_b.jpg

Last edited:
Need your opinions guys, I recently color matching my front bumper. I was told using a filler primer would smooth out the texture. It didn't. So now my top cap sticks out and it bothers me. Do I sand smooth or find a paintable one? Do I just continue to add clear till it shines? Any opinions are much appreciated
35375608024_51f8404c95_b.jpg

35375609424_30318d96d2_b.jpg

Last edited:
Couple cuts and scrapes, but the driver side just needs to be cleaned aimed and sealed, mount up the passenger side and repeat no more blinding oncoming traffic
35820123240_c421f0454b_b.jpg

Last edited:
So got everything done and sealed. Now question. Colormatch the chrome reflect ore inside the housing or leave the chrome. Id be doing my bumper lights as well. And while im at it ill put my clear reflectors in.
AC30EF3A-A9CA-4412-BB5B-E1AD6CE1C6FB_zpsbl5dmiap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

^ this

keep it simple cleared lights and fogs would make the front look 100% better.

also billet tow hooks and bow-tie would look great IMO.

Bowtie should be getting ordered soon, fogs will come eventually and when i get the time ill swap the reflectors out for cleared ones

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Thinkin of a side pipe soon aswell

Next up on the list is in no particular order:
Billet Bowtie
Smooth and paint lower valance
Fogs
Cleared reflectors
Thinkin 3" from the cat back to a side exit exhaust (dual tip) before the passenger rear tire with no muffler
Tackle the headliner idk what route im going maybe suede maybe just black carpet not sure yet
Speakers