01 Burgundy Z71

Oh shit chopped the tip off!
e66ca714.jpg

Mocked up the new tip placement.
34731d33.jpg

New tip welded up
d616526e.jpg
848610eb.jpg

Cut about 4 inches off the pipe. I like it lot better. Can't tell to much until you get right up on it.

Looks good man. Your truck has come such a long way lol. Also....random tables and coolers and shit?

Thanks, it has from when i first got it. Had a party man lol 2 truck loads of tables and chairs then 2 bed loads of coolers.

Nice exhaust, I liked the exit so much I kinda copied it on my truck :D

Thanks. I just cut about 3 inches off to tuck it a little better. I like it, not to noticeable, but noticeable.

So what y'all think. Lift or no lift?

may i suggest a lift that you can take off later. Kicking myself now that ive grown out of the lifted truck stage and would love to have my truck setup like yours. Think hard about it, just coming from experience

Substitute for lift son lol. I cant even afford to get mah mirrorz painted :facepalm:

LOL I dont know man. I wanta lift but then I dont. At least you working. School sucks, plus I take more then full load. Trying to get done early.

I need to do paint this weekend or next. Tired of all these lines in truck.

may i suggest a lift that you can take off later. Kicking myself now that ive grown out of the lifted truck stage and would love to have my truck setup like yours. Think hard about it, just coming from experience

:shake: thanks for the advise. Got me re-thinking everything now.

Def need to get that bumper pad and the black part of ur mirrors painted. :crazy: also esky handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk