00silvy's official 2000 Silverado Build thread

Well no longer getting truck. this weekend costed me $2000, and I got laid off friday. Yipp-fucking-ie.

Get job this week, make more plans for my ecsb.

updated pics of truck coming this week

Is new job gonna allow you to slang as much cash as before? lol

But for real.. That sucks ass man. Sorry to hear that.

Sent from Tapashit

nope. and with sledding season coming, lots of $$ going for trips, gas, parts, etc....

still will have lots of new chit coming though!

[MENTION=2165]00silvyON[/MENTION] you still want that retrofit? Also what sled do you have?

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

Does this mean u no can get me deal on parts I need anymore :okay:

Sent from my hacked super-nintendo

unfortunetly!

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

[MENTION=2165]00silvyON[/MENTION] you still want that retrofit? Also what sled do you have?

not right now, but eventually! And a 09 Polaris IQ 600 Dragon SP

Polaris? :disappoint:

I'd never drive anything but! I've owned 13 sleds, and Polaris only ones who serve me well.

Also,

Update:

STILL waiting for my coilover shit to come in from Summit Racing. Been 21 days since payment was sent ($904 CAD via paypal). I am going to call them in the morning.
everything else is here to do lift though!

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

New gauge setup.

Interior has all blue/white LED's, black/white seat covers. Truck is also dark maroon & black. Blue just flows nicer IMO

Having a bitch of a time getting the needles to line up to what they should be though.

I took my ultra gauge out on the highway and put my needles on while driving lol. Ultragauge said 70mph and 2000 rpm, that's where I put em lol

I took my ultra gauge out on the highway and put my needles on while driving lol. Ultragauge said 70mph and 2000 rpm, that's where I put em lol

My plan for tomorrow lol. Set cruise @ 50 km/h. And double check RPM (i think its good) and do speedo. the other 3 are good, fuel gauge is being fucky

Where you get seat covers? I need some in the hoe for the pups before they destroy the leather and I'm having a bitch of a time trying to find any that are decent :nono: