00silvy's official 2000 Silverado Build thread

Update on truck build.... Might be buying a 2007 Silverado Crew (NBS). All "mods" will be carried over. sell ecsb. In dealing with guy right now

Oh shit! Doo eeet

Sent from Tapatwat

Silver birch, 5.3/4L60E, sunroof, DVD, black power/heated leather, console, 106K, 4x4, bose, upgraded sound system (2 10's & AMP), NNBS sierra 20's (chrome version of mine), clean truck, fully loaded, and close to me. Only "mod" (not stock) is a K&N cold air intake tube & filter.

Lift, coilovers, tires, HID's, LED's, gears will all go onto new truck.

Would get cleared heads, billet antenna, demold/debadge, tint, de-step/flap/bug shield, LowPro QT, 1.5" BL, painted frame, light bar behind grill, Tows, DRL mod, 6-HI mod, eskys and some color matching. All I can think of for now.

Last edited:
Dude that is nice! I'd do that all day long, I've only had my crew about a month now but I'd never go back to an ECSB

Sent from Tapatwat

Dude that is nice! I'd do that all day long, I've only had my crew about a month now but I'd never go back to an ECSB

Sent from Tapatwat

Just waiting to hear back from guy on pricing. If He will accept my offer. Will be mine in roughly 2 weeks time. just in time for all needed items to be here for lift to go on.

Silver birch, 5.3/4L60E, sunroof, DVD, black power/heated leather, console, 106K, 4x4, bose, upgraded sound system (2 10's & AMP), NNBS sierra 20's (chrome version of mine), clean truck, fully loaded, and close to me. Only "mod" (not stock) is a K&N cold air intake tube & filter.

Lift, coilovers, tires, HID's, LED's, gears will all go onto new truck.

Would get cleared heads, billet antenna, demold/debadge, tint, de-step/flap/bug shield, LowPro QT, 1.5" BL, painted frame, light bar behind grill, Tows, DRL mod, 6-HI mod, eskys and some color matching. All I can think of for now.

shipped to 75149 plz

This made me lol heavily

Sent from Tapashit
BOTH OF YOU, FYT ME IRL

Silver birch is hngggg

there was a GMC on GMFS (maybe here) that was silver birch, with black fuels, etc... lifted. truck was HNNGGG, he sold it and bought a car. don't know his name, trying to find pic. But I am going to make a Silverado version

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Had a photoshoot with Le Crush (embarrassing I know).

It's the same truck

Maroon Power :omg:

Crush is :notbad:

Truck chicks are usually hawt.

Her body is much :pedobear: Rest of her is also pretty :notbad: And she loves ma trucks

You planning on selling a set of OEM GMC 20's?

All depends on what I can find to put on truck.

Well I am getting the 07. Settled on $10,500. Going to get it next weekend. Will have exactly 106,876 miles when I pick it up :omg: