00silvy's official 2000 Silverado Build thread

i didnt read it did you get the alignment and the 4wd fixed yet?

I did the camber toe myself in the shop. 0 shops around me can get it in until the 26th.... I called 14 places. And not driving it 2 hours away. I barely drive it, so no biggie.

And I am still trying to find a yoke/front driveshaft. Just been busy

that front driveshaft deal sucks

I've never had a slip joint sieze in, it's weird

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Got more snow last night

Cleaned it off, and checked all my fluids, & changed ma wipers

And finally went for a first sled ride. Best I could do was 90 MPH @ 8050 RPM

It isn't pulling 100+ because it's a Polaris.

:cheeky:

Slightly biased because I sell BRP products lol, but they're all fun as f0k. 90+ on a sled is both awesome and slightly nuts, definitely an experience.

The shocks and keys showed up this morning just as I was heading out the door to work. I'll open it up at lunch and then send paypal payment. I wanna see this thing with the front turned up and the 5" block in, bish is gon' be high

The shocks and keys showed up this morning just as I was heading out the door to work. I'll open it up at lunch and then send paypal payment. I wanna see this thing with the front turned up and the 5" block in, bish is gon' be high

If this fokin guy would respond to my messages, I want dem 35" x 20 toyo MT's. I am going to crank it up high enough to clear the 35's, with my spacers still on

Was at camp all weekend. with the sled in the back, has like 4" of lean lmao

Friday, had like 1.5 feet of snow, then saturday went warm and rainy, and snow melted fast. it sucks. did go sledding, and get the rest of the sled going though.

Still have to fix my 4wd and change my fuel pump. Both hopefully soon.

But used it all weekend carting sleds back and forth, and finally tonight I topped up all the fluids, did an oil change and cleaned the interior abit. I washed the exterior (quick spray) Saturday night, is back to filthy again today.

did you get stuck at all being only 2wd?

Not even a little. And had to drive down a rough ass logging road/hydro line roads. The trails bite well. My G80 still works too

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Need some help with tire fitment.

I can get some 37 x 13.50 x 20 MT's for a good price.

How much trimming will need to be done to fit them on my OEM's with spacers? The rear is no problem (5" block & AAL) but for the front. I will be around 7-7.5" of lift.

I have 1.5" spacers on the front, with OEM 20's. And I've already trimmed the fenders for 33's on a level. front valence, front of fender liner and rears have been cut and tucked back.

Thoughts?

Last edited: