Your vehicles as they sit now!

Next time listen to your elders. :)

yeah...heard it several times now, but I also wanted to run some sort of boost also so 2/4 was going to be it for me. I lost interests in trying to make a heavy ass crew cab fast. I flip-flop a lot as to what I want to do. I know for a fact I'll do 3/6 as soon as I get tires. I'll run my stock hanger and hopefully nothing happens not having those brackets attached. I've heard from two guys saying they cut theirs off and haven't had an issue.

Faggot dealer sold the truck I posted last night after I talked with them about looking at it Saturday :okay: So the search for an affordable LML begins again!

Man, I thought I was going to be happy with 2/4, and if I were doing performance I would have been, but I am not any time soon. I've been debating on just bagging it.

Bagging mine would be awesome but in reality it will never happen. :okay: I'll start with a 2/4-5 and when I need tires go down to 3-6. I've got the flip and lift shackles already, just need shocks and a notch and of course Boholl to finish with the helper brackets he's making and to send them and the spring to me.

Next time listen to your elders. :)

:rofl:

Faggot dealer sold the truck I posted last night after I talked with them about looking at it Saturday :okay:

:ffuuu:

Dont worry guys
I was 0/2,2/4,4/7,4/8,5/8,6/8,6/10,then bagged it..... and i can barely tell the truck is any lower smh.
So 3in body drop coming soon,not sure what i can do after this :crazy: maybe chop top :thinking:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Bagging mine would be awesome but in reality it will never happen. :okay: I'll start with a 2/4-5 and when I need tires go down to 3-6. I've got the flip and lift shackles already, just need shocks and a notch and of course Boholl to finish with the helper brackets he's making and to send them and the spring to me.

:rofl:

:ffuuu:

I'm on it my nga. Been working 17 hour days but I'm try and finish them tomorrow and ship Saturday

tatyha6y.jpg