Your vehicles as they sit now!

It's not a real big deal. I'll be installing the 6" lift when these tires wear out and I buy new ones.

Unfortunately mine is going to have to stay at this height for the next 6 or 7 months till I graduate and start making more money. Then I don't even know if I'll keep it haha

8188005829_7b75be6479_c.jpg

Needed 20" wheels to clear the brakes, only spent $200 for the wheels and tires. The wheels won't stay long though, I've got my eye on another set of wheels at a local shop. :secret:

Hey why don't you put the Welds on---- OH WAIT, YOU SOLD THEM.

Haha jk brah. Figured they weren't permanent. I got some SSS 20's I'll ship ya.

Edit, those are Z06 brakes F&R right? You keeping them for the krew or selling them at some point?

Hey why don't you put the Welds on---- OH WAIT, YOU SOLD THEM.

Haha jk brah. Figured they weren't permanent. I got some SSS 20's I'll ship ya.

Edit, those are Z06 brakes F&R right? You keeping them for the krew or selling them at some point?

I know, I know, should have never sold the Welds. I ain't even mad though, sold them for more than I bought them for so it worked for me. 305/50 Falken tires only have about 5K miles on them. I bought them just for the tires. Actually going look at some polished Tahoe LTZs tomorrow for it. Hopefully the guy doesn't try to dick me around. Yep, Z06 front and rear, GMC has disk on the rear and have been looking into the swap but it's too much work :imo:. Plus I really don't want to find a 20" spare, would rather just keep the stock shit and be happy with my 17" spare. Hopefully if Peyton stops buying go fast shit we can get together and get these on his truck. Silvy will be for sale at the begining of the year any way so I really don't want to spend too much more money on it. Got enough of in it already.

have them machined dude...not a bad wheel if you take the slashes out of them, and have them polished or painted

Nah, these bitches are hideous trust me. They were chrome at one point in their life. When I bought them they were peeling like crazy but like I said I was only interested in the tires. Had a buddy that works in a ship yard sand blast them for free then had them powder coated satin black by an uncle for $75.

Close up of them.

:scared:

8178511518_af25c97bc8_c.jpg

They are serving their purpose for now though, truck is back on the road until my wife's car gets out the shop.

Last edited:
I know, I know, should have never sold the Welds. I ain't even mad though, sold them for more than I bought them for so it worked for me. 305/50 Falken tires only have about 5K miles on them. I bought them just for the tires. Actually going look at some polished Tahoe LTZs tomorrow for it. Hopefully the guy doesn't try to dick me around. Yep, Z06 front and rear, GMC has disk on the rear and have been looking into the swap but it's too much work :imo:. Plus I really don't want to find a 20" spare, would rather just keep the stock shit and be happy with my 17" spare. Hopefully if Peyton stops buying go fast shit we can get together and get these on his truck. Silvy will be for sale at the begining of the year any way so I really don't want to spend too much more money on it. Got enough of in it already.

S'all good dude, making money is good shit lol. Yeah I remember they were the Z06's on there and was thinking of asking you if I could buy them. Then the same thought went across my mind about the spare, so fts :crazy: Bet you're having fun driving it though!

Oh, no doubt. Temps this week have been in the mid 30s in the morning when I leave for work. Drive to work has been really fun with the crisp cold air.