Your vehicles as they sit now!

Just installed some 3" blocks in the rear. Sorry it's dirty AF
ena3a2y5.jpg

9erumeqa.jpg

Had a buddy of mine seriously offer $12,500 for my truck without the wheels. Which is what its worth. Seriously have to think about this....

Washed last night

IMAG0143.jpg

Would hate to see you get rid of it but I know whatever you get will be just as badass so I say go for it
With it being an 03 and you can get that much for it, I would just so it wouldn't start having problems

Is your truck 2wd? I've got keys and a 1.5" body on 305/45/22 and I'm sitting at 40" fender measurements up front and 39.5" in the rear. You look higher than my truck.

Is your truck 2wd? I've got keys and a 1.5" body on 305/45/22 and I'm sitting at 40" fender measurements up front and 39.5" in the rear. You look higher than my truck.

No it's 4wd. I'm at about 41.5" up front and 41" in the rear on 295/55/20's

do not go stepside, ec step sides are horrible unless jacked, then there BARELY passable.

Peyton, your bumper falling off

no its not,idk why it always looks like this,i can take up close pics lol,the truck is riding more cali then it looks,might have something to do also

NO STEP SIDES,btw that shits heavier than a fleet

He's physically 1.5" taller than me all around with the same body lift and keys. So it's not just appearance. He's actually bigger. I can crank my keys more but I won't get 1.5" out of them.