Tukn4's face lift

im not expecting pictures till sunday. he will get the parts from paint tonight, install tomorrow and take pics, upload sunday.

dont worry about us, have fun taking it for a cruise.

You mean Monday? You don't get on during the weekends.

I'm not going to pick it up until after I get off at 5pm CST. when I go get it, it will be completely assembled except for the lower grille and foglights which I will put on when I get it home

You mean Monday? You don't get on during the weekends.

i meant sunday for all you weekend people. i got to much shit to do on the weekends lol, thats why im basically only on when at work

I'm not going to pick it up until after I get off at 5pm CST. when I go get it, it will be completely assembled except for the lower grille and foglights which I will put on when I get it home

oh i figured you just dropped the panels off not the truck.

oh i figured you just dropped the panels off not the truck.

All the fitment and filler work was done at his shop. I don't have any of the tools to do the work properly and he's the owner, so a long a I can go over there it's kind of pointless for me to do that work at home.

These will just have to suffice until the morning
6y3u3yzy.jpg

6y4y9emy.jpg

ge3usyna.jpg

I'm going to hold judgement until we have better pics, but I might have liked the HD better. But as long as you like it, that's all that matters

I'm going to hold judgement until we have better pics, but I might have liked the HD better. But as long as you like it, that's all that matters

When you've had something for almost 4 years it starts to get old no matter how good it looks. For someone like me, it will never stay the same for very long

I like it but a black GMC logo with the chrome outline would help break it up. I actually like the OEM GMC head lights better than the Denali's. Looks clean.

I like it but a black GMC logo with the chrome outline would help break it up. I actually like the OEM GMC head lights better than the Denali's. Looks clean.

Refer back a couple pages because that's been my plan for the emblem all along. The emblem isn't done yet.