Tukn4's face lift

Can't rush it man. I will have completed pictures Wednesday.

oh hah yeah I was by no means trying to make it sound like a rush, I was just stating cant help myself by re-clicking and coming back and checking this beauty out and cannot wait to see her all finished up. Internet wording makes everything always sound different...

oh hah yeah I was by no means trying to make it sound like a rush, I was just stating cant help myself by re-clicking and coming back and checking this beauty out and cannot wait to see her all finished up. Internet wording makes everything always sound different...

As anxious as you are, I'm twice as anxious. It's been a much longer build than I originally wanted

8e9y9uqa.jpg
ude3a8ej.jpg

I had to do a ton of work tonight and didn't go pick it up. I want to be able to check it out in the sun to make sure everything is perfect before I leave with it.

I thought about just avoiding the thread until tomorrow, but I can't ignore that I'm the failure on not posting pictures

I had to do a ton of work tonight and didn't go pick it up. I want to be able to check it out in the sun to make sure everything is perfect before I leave with it.

I thought about just avoiding the thread until tomorrow, but I can't ignore that I'm the failure on not posting pictures

You have a legit reason for no pics, I'll let it slide for now.