Tukn4's face lift

I'll be that guy and say that I don't think I really care for that bumper at all. But I'll hold off on final judgement until it's painted

I'll be that guy and say that I don't think I really care for that bumper at all. But I'll hold off on final judgement until it's painted

Your not the first to say it and honestly it will get a Sierra clip eventually when I find a good deal on a bumper and grille

Well fellas I got a message this morning that has me bummed.
ta3adadu.jpg

Meh, can't fuck around with perfection, better get a pic first thing tomorrow though.

If for some reason you come this way, you can have my plastic lower bumper. It needs painted anyway. I have an extra taking up space. I'm getting ready to clean out my garage again.

I'm definitely glad he's up front and fixing it before I even see it. He's always been that way.
Just getting anxious. It's been a month since I started this rebuild.

Well if he wasnt so straight up and stuff you give his number to devin lol, jk.... seems like a great dude just sucks you have to wait... can't wait to see it though

wow.... a whole month! HA!

But I want to see updated pics.

to some people thats not long, but to me it is. I don't begin something on my truck until I have everything in line. I had the fenders tubbed, hood cut, and bumper raised all withing 2 weeks. it's taken almost that long to do the body work on the damn thing. I didn't expect to be spending this much time on it.

Its Thursday :D. Maybe do a throwback picture and some pics with the denali clip

Edit: just realized its Friday... long week for me but on a side note I bought some square tubing and I'm gonna get started this weekend on the rear

Last edited: