The smell good thread

images

:megustamucho:
ae6b92f4-17b7-c17c.jpg

Last edited:
got some vent things from yankee candle in the ranger. and i had a yankee candle hangy thing in the 350. not sure if its there still or not or if i ripped off from where it was hanging. i don;t really put them in my cars. my mom goes around the garage whistling tunes of momness and just putting random car freshners in everyones cars. no one ever rides with me and my windows are always down anyways. my sister had my ranger for a month while i was in france because of road construction and she didnt want to get her focus all dirty and basically off road it, abd she constantly said about how the truck smelled so bad until she sprayed febreeze all over it the first day she had it. but she likes to remind me. typical sisters.

my buddy has scentsy in his subaru, it works pretty well. his is a little tin thing you slide open. i just have no place to put that in either truck. i mean i probaly do, but who knows. i'll have to look into i guess. but his bitch girlfriend now sells it, and i cant stand her. she's like "omg i sell scentsy now come to me for all your needs, blah blah blah blah girl shit" fuck off.

but anywho, thats enough ranting. you guys with scentsy like it?? where to you place it?

I have the tin and it sits in the cubby below middle dash vent, sometimes I put a vanilla tree on parking brake pedal

images

:megustamucho:
ae6b92f4-17b7-c17c.jpg

I don't understand how y'all deal with that shit hanging. One of my buddy's does that, cept they're hanging from his shifter. That would drive me bat shit crazy. I use those vanilla scented air fresheners that clip in your A/C vents. They usually last a month or two

I know some people who put boxes of dryer sheets in their rides. Absorbs any smells and also puts out a clean scent.