The smell good thread

Mine smelled like a new car for a good two years just because I kept it clean but now it's starting to wear off. I've been using New Car Scent trees but we've got a Scentsy burner at our house and it smells bomb, maybe I'll look into the car stuff.

mine is in the overhead, center console, or hanging from shifter, or in door panel

I have the tin and it sits in the cubby below middle dash vent, sometimes I put a vanilla tree on parking brake pedal

hmm. i have a cubby under the radio in the ranger, but my phone always falls out of there and it even has one of those none slip pads in it.. i suppose i could put the tin between the roof and sun visor.. and in the 350 the back seat cup holders never get use. that could be a good place. thanks bro dudes

__KGrHqZ__o4E8VYGGIm5BPIcznpV5___60_1.JPG

had this in sandy beach. smelled pretty good. i might have to try that one.

I don't understand how y'all deal with that shit hanging. One of my buddy's does that, cept they're hanging from his shifter. That would drive me bat shit crazy. I use those vanilla scented air fresheners that clip in your A/C vents. They usually last a month or two

agree on hanging shit. when my keys were on a lanyard that bugged the shit out of me. couldnt imaging having hanging shit near where im driving.

Bothers me too, I just leave the tree in the drivers side door pocket. I'm OCD with neatness inside my truck. My keychain only has like 2 keys on it :roflmao:

I spray Febreze in my shit whenever I vacuum it. And the Strawberry Trees sometimes on the mirror.