2 inch cut one coil
2 inch relocated strut grade 8 bolts
Back
1 inch stock block removed
6 inch flip kit
2 inch drop shackle
2-3 inch pulled middle leaf

Frame 1 3/4 inchs from ground in back by doors

carbonGMC or cubby with the all black gmc has some on order. i am not sure if he got them yet, but he is either running black or the other shade thats a little lighter than black, cant think offhand what it was

Havent got them in yet. It should be about another week or so, I hope. As long as I have them for Scrapin', I'll be happy.

Road tripin'

emuma8a4.jpg

ju6u6aby.jpg

zasygagu.jpg

Okay guys, I don't feel like digging through all the threads so I'm going to ask a question that is probably asked a million times, but whatever. I'm about to purchase the McGaughys 4/7 lowering kit. part no. 34003. It comes with:
-Set of C-Notch Plates
-Rear Axle Flip Kit
-Bump Stops
-Set of Rear Coil Springs
-Set of Drop Spindles
-Set of Shock Extenders

I assume the shock extenders work with your normal shocks, but I doubt that they will ride well. I would guess that I'm going to need new shocks. I looked around a little online and found that a lot of people prefer to run the Belltech Street Performance Shocks. I'm just not sure which model will fit with a 4/7 drop. Any help or input would be appreciated. Any links provided would be a big help as well. :shake:

You want the 6-7'' Belltech's... Pm Tony or Kris from Suspension Source and she'll give you part number.

But those would be front** coil springs and Yea don't use mcgaughys shocks or extenders.

You want the 6-7'' Belltech's... Pm Tony or Kris from Suspension Source and she'll give you part number.

But those would be front** coil springs and Yea don't use mcgaughys shocks or extenders.

Yeah I was confused about why it said rear coil springs lol. Just must have been a typo on the website since I copy and pasted.

Exactly what Angelo said. Hit Kris or Tony up and then call Tim and get him to piece the rest together instead of buying a kit offline.

Exactly what Angelo said. Hit Kris or Tony up and then call Tim and get him to piece the rest together instead of buying a kit offline.

I'm going to to buy the kit off ebay and use the Bill Me Later. Kind of on a budget right now since I still have my fucked up transmission to pay for :okay: