Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

I can't tell a difference that's why I think the GMC HD swap is a waste of time. Only person that will know you changed anything is you and maybe a select few other GMC owners.

Parker's HD hood looks like a 1500 hood. IMO

Yeah I agree. After seeing the other picture, I am thinking colormatch 1500 bumpers with hd denali grille and lower grille and call it a day

I am sure we can work out something when the time comes if serious. I have a trip for work coming up, which is why the truck has not gotten any love lately and about to tear it down some. When I get back is when I should be tearing into the axle and swapping to the billets and boss's will go up for sale.

5s2ib9D.jpg

fM51m7O.jpg

Near done. Gas door, camera, and tailgate to install yet. Getting taped tomorrow, cleaned Tuesday, and a new front valence Wednesday. Lol bodyshop guy parked it like a truck and folded the front valence on the curb.

y8ymutuq.jpg

New same rims and new rubber

nu9ega7u.jpg

Near done. Gas door, camera, and tailgate to install yet. Getting taped tomorrow, cleaned Tuesday, and a new front valence Wednesday. Lol bodyshop guy parked it like a truck and folded the front valence on the curb.

y8ymutuq.jpg

New same rims and new rubber

nu9ega7u.jpg

Free valance! Thx u

Repainted the whole thing. Had lots of scars from previous owner. Took a bit of the birch out of it to make it more silver.

Ill post this here too. Not the first one to do this Im sure but I like how it came out. Helper bags.

9a6ysyba.jpg

evu8uma2.jpg

nice job max. deefinately looks more silver. way better then silverbirch imo. ill be shaving that tow shit on my rear bumper when i paint it.