Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Lower, colormatch handles and mirror caps, keep moldings, clear headlights, Denali tails, shave gate and done :imo:

He has colormatched mirror caps, picture is just old.....someone from Shreveport sold him some :troll:

I'll see if I can find more details.
za4e4esy.jpg

Thanks

Those hoods are hideous, me and boss were talking about them yesterday in the drive thru line cause his is a 08 2500HD and a 11 2500HD was in front of us and we saw the hood and it seriously looks horrible. I like the Chevy hood though...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Those hoods are hideous, me and boss were talking about them yesterday in the drive thru line cause his is a 08 2500HD and a 11 2500HD was in front of us and we saw the hood and it seriously looks horrible. I like the Chevy hood though...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, the Chevy isn't bad at all. The only HD that looked good is the bagged blue one because he shaved the molding off. But is there really a size difference in the hoods like the older hoods? Doesn't seem like much if there is...

yup, that is who I was referencing. Is there really that big of a difference between the HD hood and the reg hood for the NNBS.

I look at this and at parkers and I know the layout of the top is a little different, but size wise it really does not look that much different

IMG_20130507_204729_582.jpg