Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Okay when I got the truck it had drop shackles with air shocks no block. Ima check everything tomorrow to see if I did it right. I mean I followed the steps did exactly how I did my nbs cc

Okay when I got the truck it had drop shackles with air shocks no block. Ima check everything tomorrow to see if I did it right. I mean I followed the steps did exactly how I did my nbs cc

I'd definitely one over everything just to double check. I'm not questioning your knowledge or ability man, just stumped on why it is on the frame like that :shake: take some pics and upload them.

Will do thanks Chris :shake:
Bish had tv everywhere with 6's
zybe7ybe.jpg

3usu9a6e.jpg

Did you replace the drop shackles with stock ones when you installed the flip kit?

No I installed the ones it can with which is 1"

So you did a flip plus the lowering shackle set at 1 inch? Or I'm I misunderstanding you? It would help us out if you posted some pics of the shackle/hanger set up at the rear of the leaf spring, that way we can see exactly what you have going on.

Flip in 1" drop shackle to make it sit a 7" back. I will post up pictures in a bit

A flip with 1 inch drop shackle will give you a 8 inch drop bro, if you have the shackle on the highest hole that will be 9 inches. You need the shorter stock shackle for a 7 inch drop.