Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

63662dea.jpg

FML :facepalm:

Last edited:
I hope you don't. Id kill a blind monkey to be in a white CC leveled on 33's.

Then why would you text me picture!? :yuno:

Haha I wish I could buy drop parts and just swap out. Only way Id go low is if some how a drop kit fell from the sky and into my lap and I don't think that's gunna happen. Next time I'll be going low again is when I get a project truck and it will go straight to bags. But I have 3 yrs of hell before that happens

I don't know man I think if a drop kit fell from the sky and landed in your lap it would probably break your legs then you wouldn't be able to drive anyway so you probably better just stick to leveled :rofl2:

Haha I had a leveling kit for the longest time just never got to put it in. I planned on running 33s also. Leave yours as is Colton. Looks so good

Edit: You should paint the bow ties in your hub cap black

Last edited:
Pictores. Got to add some of Angelo's from my phone

GOPR0284.jpg

GOPR0285.jpg

GOPR0286.jpg

GOPR0291.jpg

GOPR0292.jpg

GOPR0293.jpg

GOPR0298.jpg

GOPR0299.jpg

GOPR0304.jpg

GOPR0308.jpg

GOPR0309.jpg

GOPR0314.jpg

GOPR0316.jpg

GOPR0319.jpg

GOPR0321.jpg

GOPR0323.jpg

[I
GOPR0325.jpg

MG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/moonpie_08/GOPR0324.jpg[/IMG]
GOPR0341.jpg

GOPR0338.jpg

GOPR0329.jpg

GOPR0328.jpg

Haha I had a leveling kit for the longest time just never got to put it in. I planned on running 33s also. Leave yours as is Colton. Looks so good

Edit: You should paint the bow ties in your hub cap black

Thanks man. They're painted white right now. Doesn't look too bad. I like yours black too though

The viewfinder is $80, and don't hate it took cool pics fgt. Besides, it's mostly for baller ass video's anyway.

I don't like any of those except the one of us 3 lol. Kinda disappointed. Hope the rolling vids are better. Would never buy unless I was a crazy white guy who does extreme sports and wants to record myself.