Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

I guess this about wraps up the exterior.
44270655.jpg

Aww damn it's ruined.

Fuck Im mad jelly toast. Love working on Cubs truck. Wish he was cool enough to let me have it and paint it white, then give it back cause I dnw a regular cab.

Last edited:
That's $300 I'd rather spend on other shit. Seats, headliner, screen, carpet, etc.
Aww damn it's ruined.

Fuck Im mad jelly toast. Love working on Cubs truck. Wish he was cool enough to let me have it and paint it white, then give it back cause I dnw a regular cab.
Haha fuck you. RCSB FTL
Paint it white and give it back and I'd be happy though!

Btw, I pretty well got this camera figured out, this weekend before we rip into our trucks I wanna get some good blazer ass pics and video

Figured I would throw this on here also. Alright fellas I'm gonna ask this one more time and hopefully get a straight answer. Last time I asked this I got 3 or 4 different answers. I've got bell tech 2" drop springs and 2" spindles. I'm picking up my smaller tires this weekend that's gonna allow me to go lower. I've already got the shackles for the rear but plan on dropping the front 1 more inch. How much of a coil do I need to cut off of my belltech springs? I've heard 1/4 of a coil and 1/2 a coil. Any experience with this?

Figured I would throw this on here also. Alright fellas I'm gonna ask this one more time and hopefully get a straight answer. Last time I asked this I got 3 or 4 different answers. I've got bell tech 2" drop springs and 2" spindles. I'm picking up my smaller tires this weekend that's gonna allow me to go lower. I've already got the shackles for the rear but plan on dropping the front 1 more inch. How much of a coil do I need to cut off of my belltech springs? I've heard 1/4 of a coil and 1/2 a coil. Any experience with this?

1/2 could = 1" iirc