Static NBS Thread 99-07c

lol, hangers are a breeze. It took me 15 minutes, MAYBE 20 because it was 203 degrees F (F as in FUCKING FIRE) and I was in sandals bullshitting with Brandon and Eddie.

I think Brandon meant doing hangers with the bed on are a bitch

lol, hangers are a breeze. It took me 15 minutes, MAYBE 20 because it was 203 degrees F (F as in FUCKING FIRE) and I was in sandals bullshitting with Brandon and Eddie.

It is absolutely impossible that you changed hangars in 20 minutes. Bed on or off.

Wat?

Edit: I think me means shackle hangers, and yeah, we legit did them in like 15 minutes. I was shocked as fuck.

Last edited:
I think it took me around 4.5-5 hours to do my flip and notches in the driveway at my parents house, took longer to drill the holes I'm the frame than anything else for me

Shackles
uta8etyd.jpg

Hangers
sygebude.jpg

The way I've always thought.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Yes my drags I has to buy new one! Dakota so you no has crossmember?

:facepalm:

you DO know the truck really wouldnt work very long without that transmission crossmember...right...?

people modify them to sit flush with the frame, or buy a lower-profile one to solve the problem of dragging.

I was talking about the crossmember that goes right over the driveshaft under the rear of the cab lo assumed you meant that one