Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I've never considered it...not full anyway, then I saw a grille painted white and said fuck no. I tried billet too, didn't like it. I thought about the bumper all white too.

look at a different style. i chose mine due to the bigger bars, didnt like the thin ones.

I want 22's, but don't want to run rubber bands, I want 20's for better ride, but I don't want to keep my vho's once I go lower. Never seen one slammed on vho's, but I think the patter is too "fat" for a low truck. I want billets, but everyone cries that 20" billets is a waste of money.

Still don't know if I will stay at 3/5 this winter, go 3/6, or 4/8. Cost wise I won't be doing anything soon. Too much shit has come up, and money is going to be tight. After this semester is over I will be looking for either a part-time or full-time job to help with things. I'm not dipping into my savings anymore.

look at a different style. i chose mine due to the bigger bars, didnt like the thin ones.

I bought the style I like the most on other trucks, full bolt in/replacement from a Regency truck. But it just wasn't for me. Honestly, what I want is all black bars like Bgray, but it seems like an expensive mod since I don't know anyone who can do it,

Found the guys posts who owned that first SBM truck. It said that they are 18x8 and 18x10 Intros...didn't say what model

I would drive any one of those khaos posted, might make a few subtle changes to a couple of them but they all look pretty good imo
Do want rcsb project once I pay mine off

Honestly, what I want is all black bars like Bgray, but it seems like an expensive mod since I don't know anyone who can do it,
What if we get him to make us one? I would love to have a grille like his. Nice touch that no one would hardly tell its oem

Message sent from a 4S

I think he said before that it takes so much time to do, it wouldn't be worth trying to do one for somebody else iirc

Found the guys posts who owned that first SBM truck. It said that they are 18x8 and 18x10 Intros...didn't say what model

thanks man. somethng from the side reminded me of intros. and the cleanliness didnt look chrome. definately wont be getting those lol

2012-08-16_11-36-41_107-1.jpg

l_4de9d77b3755400ebb8a4702723dce2c.jpg

pugz__817201084236PM2051.jpg

untitledaaaa-1.jpg

I love those tbss wheels on that white ECSB... rethinking choice of 22's..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2