Static NBS Thread 99-07c

0FF72977-BEED-47DB-8AAB-537B2BCF4472-6133-0000030A578C4894.jpg

Saw this on HPT.com. Don't know any info on it
19280164-A185-40D7-8271-D9D0C1A36D8B-6133-0000030A596CF575.jpg

This one on FB. He's 6/8

Message sent from a 4S

cc is sick. rcsb is pretty cool too. centerline archers arent that bad to me. he doesnt look 6 8 though imo

You're asshole ways don't effect me Jared.

Just because someone has imagination doesn't mean they have taste. To have a unique and clean vehicle, BOTH imagination and taste are required to have a clean, unique vehicle.

Static truck on Ltz's show someone that has taste without a lot of imagination. The truck above shows someone with an imagination but didn't do it tastefully.

So since you're going to dwell on the statement and bring up any truck that's different as it being better than a truck on oem wheels. I just want to say I'm not going to get into an Internet dick swinging contest.

i almost think its an ignorant comment to say cause you run stock wheels means you have no imagination. some stock wheels look good, and they're proven to look good. why risk buying something you dont know what it will look like when you can buy something that you know you think looks good. like you said it maybe common on the internet, but that doesnt mean its common where you live. i dont think the archers look great, but i dont think they're as ugly as your making them to be.

static06, i think 5 7 would barely be tuckin tire. think 6 8 youll noticeably be tuckin tire.

Last edited:
Oh, and in case you didn't know ...taste and imagination are subjective. What you and internet forums like is not the basis of what's cool.

I said those are ugly because they're white. Archers polished are nice wheels.

Imagination is the ability to visualize something in a realistic manner. With that it isn't a gamble when deciding on wheels.

Again the look of the wheels and everyone's opinion on locally overdone is coming from people taking the statement out of context.

When something is overdone, it is done in excess. Me and cub said the wheels are getting overdone. At the rate people are using them, they will become the norm.

We said the wheels are becoming overdone. In my area, I am the only truck bagged on 24's, making me unique here, but on the forums and truck Shows, I am just another normal bagged nbs.

That's the same thing with the wheels. To locals, my truck is much more appealing than people on forums or at shows. So to talk about something on a forum not being overdone just because its locally unique is completely different scenarios.

The wheels look good, I never said they don't. It's just becoming very common to see a nbs truck static on Ltz's And gmc's. there are far more vehicles on those wheels than there are any aftermarket wheel. It has nothing to do with aftermarket wheels being shitty, because there are tons an tons of wheels out there that are clean simple designs.

Oh, and in case you didn't know ...taste and imagination are subjective. What you and internet forums like is not the basis of what's cool.

Yes, taste is subjective, but in the forums people stick around on an groups they run with, taste is usually very closely tied together among the members.

Imagination is the ability to envision something close to reality. So to same imagination is subjective doesn't really fall into the same type of category as taste.

Taste is the satisfactory appeal to the social standards. So taste common appealing factor to a group of people. An individuals taste is referred to as their opinion.

I'm not high on myself. I'm just replying an clarifying what I said since it got much deeper than my initial joke about Ltz's being the tribal tattoos of the sport truck world.

Static trucks on Ltz's does not indicate a lack of imagination, it indicates a lack of money in this niggas pocket. I gots mo maginations than Walt fuckin Disney.