Static NBS Thread 99-07c

This one would be tits without those smoked headlights

485667_3664667500983_484320489_n.jpg

stock wheels have been played out for a while. i havent had any yet, so ima join the crowd with some gmc 20s lol

Its not that they're "overdone ", it's just some people have taste in wheels. Imagination means nothing with tacky ass aftermarket wheels. 90% of the aftermarket world shits out gross ass stuff. I'll take cheap OEM over cheap shit wheels. If you're in a big city you'll see it more. Out here north of Dallas I rarely see it. Go into Dallas and you'll see it more.

oem wheels are not cheaper then aftermarket wheels by anymeans. you could find a nice set of aftermarket 22's for the same price of oem 20s

Its not that they're "overdone ", it's just some people have taste in wheels. Imagination means nothing with tacky ass aftermarket wheels. 90% of the aftermarket world shits out gross ass stuff. I'll take cheap OEM over cheap shit wheels. If you're in a big city you'll see it more. Out here north of Dallas I rarely see it. Go into Dallas and you'll see it more.

Yes man. Those particular ones are everywhereeee. They look better than most after markets though

Lol mine are wrapped in fairly new tires, so they are staying right were they are until bagged/new tire time.

oem wheels are not cheaper then aftermarket wheels by anymeans. you could find a nice set of aftermarket 22's for the same price of oem 20s

I somewhat agree but I think it depends on where you are, I think jared got his vhos for 500 that's pretty cheap for a pretty good looking oem wheel imo

correction...if you live in an area where they are popular they are more...in all reality things are ONLY worth what someone is willing to pay. I paid $500 for my vho's. Bryant got a set of SS wheels for like $150...

I see oem wheels go for $650 with around 85% tires all the time, but they are nabbed and resold for more. There are few aftermarket wheels I see (in good condition) for a good price. I had a line on Eagle Alloy 029 (I think was the model) which were nice as shit, but the guy wanted $700, and two had curb rash and some minor scratching, from what looked like a fucking brillo pad.

Me personally, I'd rather pay $500 for mine and roll them. One day I will swap wheels, when a killer deal comes along.

Last edited:
This one would be tits without those smoked headlights

485667_3664667500983_484320489_n.jpg

Its still full of win with L33/80e swap,@9 psi,cammed,stalled,geared went 12.40s last weekend
It some tim something edition,came with bad ass interior,and the stripes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

No imagination refers to the fact that people go with what is safe. They go with what has already been done and they know looks clean, instead of looking and searching and finding a wheel that is as equally clean, and not on a ton of vehicles.

I preordered my kmc slides 6 months before they were released in black. now there are a ton of sets out there and they are both a loved and hated wheel. Point being, I would rather spend twice as long looking and have clean unique wheel, than settling for a deal on some clean wheels that are one all kinds of trucks.

Vho's are not done anywhere near as much as the Ltz's sobi don't consider them being overdone.

Last edited:
and see, I hate slides, never have, and never will. But 99% of the members here and GMFS hate vho's. Which I am fine with. I like them for the simple fact that they were cheap, and no one runs them except for 4 vehicles I have seen locally, one is a true VHO, two silvy ec's, and a tahoe. None of which are modded at all.

That's cool, but to say a wheel isn't overdone just because you don't see th in person isn't true. This is an online community and within the community they are overdone. Cub and me both said nothing about them being overdone in any outskirts of Dallas. We just said they are overdone. We didn't say they didn't look good or anything negative about the looks of them. We simply said they are overdone. Just like the cheap boss 330's, any cheap wheel that stays in production and that is good for lowered vehicles will get overdone. It's simply a matter of time.

That's cool, but to say a wheel isn't overdone just because you don't see th in person isn't true. This is an online community and within the community they are overdone. Cub and me both said nothing about them being overdone in any outskirts of Dallas. We just said they are overdone. We didn't say they didn't look good or anything negative about the looks of them. We simply said they are overdone. Just like the cheap boss 330's, any cheap wheel that stays in production and that is good for lowered vehicles will get overdone. It's simply a matter of time.

Good god took my words out of my mouth.

I searched a very long time for my wheels,and i think im happy with ,ive only seen 1 truck with my wheels,and brett said hes seen a couple sets,but getting into billets i rather my wheels over lets say twisted vistas,bc in the show world its all you see
I can start pulling up my old wheel threads,and pretty much all wheels where hard to find on any trucks
You just got to want to be differnt
The current wheels on the truck are #11 pair i belive

Last edited:
I really am getting tired of my LTZ's but they look clean and until I can afford a set of really nice 22's I'll just be keeping them..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2