Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Noe what happened to these? Looked more better IMO

707825d7.jpg

I tried to buy a set of those^^ the other day, dude had them listed for $250 with no tires..I offered $150 and he said no so I said what's the lowest you can do..$220 fuck that I bought those avy 17s I had with good tires for like $200

I sold my 17's with almost bald tread for $450 and he came and picked them up...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I sold my 17's with almost bald tread for $450 and he came and picked them up...

Fuck! I sold my 18s that came on my truck with good tires for $650 shipped made like 475-500, bought my avy 17s with ok tires for 200 sold them a few months later with no tires for 250

Lol I've just been looking for a set to roll cuz I'm fixing to need new tires for the ltzs and fuck they are high lol plus I need some spares

Same...I kept them in case something happened or I wanted a strip set. Doubt that will happen, but I keep them stacked up in the garage if anything happens. I doubt I will sell them anytime soon.

Dakota what tires have you looked at? I got my cooper discoverer h/t plus 275/45/20's for $584 installed. I'm looking at 275/40/20 kumho ecsta stx for like $127 each will find out tomorrow what the whole set will cost me at the shop..

I like those coopers a lot, I've had a set before on my obs..that's probably what I will end up going with but I've just don't a little online pricing and shit nothing serious yet but it won't be long before I have to buy..trying to decide between 275/45, 275/40, or maybe a 255/? Like bgray was suggesting