Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Was just talking with Jimmy in fapbox about shock extenders for the rear. I don't have these with my 4/6 kit. Am I gonna be alright running without them? Or should I get some on the way to me?

I have some, came with my BT kit, most say run them. But I want to say if you get drop shocks for your drop length you won't need them...don't take my word though.

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

Alright so got all my front suspension apart on both sides and looks like this....reason because gonna put new upper and lower ball joints so just decided might as well do some cleaning and and undercoat everything...but question is some people say if you flip upper ball joint you'll get better alignment angles..is that true? Should i flip them or leave as is....has anyone done it?

20120816_200338.jpg

Mine stayed on all the time when I parked up close to one of those parking curbs. It was all scratched up to shit

Noe just paint it black like mine but before sand the scratches out that's what I did too mine and you cab barely tell after paint.. I have clips in the middle of mine but those super tiny thin zipties on the outside so if it does catch backing up or something it just pulls right off and no harm done.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2