Static NBS Thread 99-07c

You can always start with 3/6. Drive it like that for a little bit and if you want to go lower you can lower it another inch or so later. Imo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You can always start with 3/6. Drive it like that for a little bit and if you want to go lower you can lower it another inch or so later. Imo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The problem there is at 3" springs to go lower i hit 5" with spindles. While I would love to be at 5/7 I start to lose more functionality and have to start fabricating and cutting things even more. Odd I am ok with cutting the frame to notch but really dont want to start cutting fenders and doing driveshaft work. I was prepared to buy th 4/6 so maybe I should just go with it. I just like the thought of maybe getting the helpers.

I wish that coilovers were an option! I am spending too much on this as it is! I have real things money should be spent on but damnit it's time for me to have what I want! lol Im taking off the big boy pants for once and doing this! I like the idea of the 3" spring up front and flip in the back to save money but maybe I should just do the McG 4/6 kit and call it a day! I am just trying to get the best of style and function. I thought if i could save enough doing the springs only I could do the helper bags in the back to still have a truck when needed.

If you SERIOUSLY can't afford or justify the coilovers, that is ok, it isn't the end of the world. It's just a comfort thing. Buy the 4/6 and be done. Do helpers later after you see what it's like. you can still tow at 4/6 and a notch and quality rear shocks. At least spend money on good shocks!

The problem there is at 3" springs to go lower i hit 5" with spindles. While I would love to be at 5/7 I start to lose more functionality and have to start fabricating and cutting things even more. Odd I am ok with cutting the frame to notch but really dont want to start cutting fenders and doing driveshaft work. I was prepared to buy th 4/6 so maybe I should just go with it. I just like the thought of maybe getting the helpers.

belltech has a set with spacers, which is what I had, and they blew donkey dick, too stiff, traded them off for MCG

I couldnt go w/o helpers at all...I would slap frame wayyy too often driving around the freeways....cant say towing wouldve been any better cuz I never even attempted to tow with how often i slapped frame w/o helpers. After I did do them tho, Ive towed 6000lbs no problem...with 1100 of that or more in the bed.