Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Duded Jared do u ever floor ur truck or carry people with u ?
like how do u not rub ?
and u say u have a 1 piece drive shaft
im like okay when im by my self but once i have people with me im like rubbing .....

Floor...as in use the gas pedal harder than normal? Yes.

I carry people. Hauled a fridge and smoker too. I run 30psi in my bags which isn't much. That's 15 a side.

I carry people. Hauled a fridge. I run 30psi in my bags which isn't much. That's 15 a side.

One piece ds here. I have a 2pc in my garage. Had it a few months. I guess I'll crawl under there and look" but I've never really heard it rub back there.

Last edited:

I carry people. Hauled a fridge. I run 30psi in my bags which isn't much. That's 15 a side.

One piece ds here. I have a 2pc in my garage. Had it a few months. I guess I'll crawl under there and look" but I've never really heard it rub back there.

damn i wonder why im rubbing somewhere
im gonna switch to a 2 piece drive shaft and see what happens

i got under there couldnt see very well but it looks like the drive shaft is not rubbing
maybe its just my tires i need some thiner ones or something

I ran a 5.5/8 with 275/45/20 and rubbed a ton but not going straight and am running 265/35/22 with my 6.5/8 now and it rubs turning only.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

i mean driving normal it dosent rub but when on the freeway and theres like a dip or idk how to explain it will rub
but im switching over to a 2 piece drive shaft really soon hopefully thats the problem solved

The 2 piece is what I'm referring to Brandon. My new x member hasn't arrived from cali yet.

I want to get the tabs fabbed up and welded onto the frame when I do it also. I'll probably go to bohalls.

The 2 piece is what I'm referring to Brandon. My new x member hasn't arrived from cali yet.

I want to get the tabs fabbed up and welded onto the frame when I do it also. I'll probably go to bohalls.

so i went to go get my Alignment today and i asked one of the workers if i could take a look under my truck and i seen my drive shaft is all scratched up so i guess thats what it is

I'm going to go out on a limb and say your "premium" shocks aren't worth a fuck. Because with the same wheel and tire combo as you, at 7" I don't rub at all