Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Yea i got it all done, didn't wanna whore too much till i get some shocks and an alignment but here's a few, on 265/70/17
IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0604.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

Sitting on stock shocks right now so the back will come down another inch or so
Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

looking good

Preciate it man, hopefully I can decide on what shocks I'm gonna run and get them this week sometime

do a search, some guys are running a certain monroe that works good for slammed trucks. Spanky on gmfs is 4x4 slammed too

sticker looks good on there

it might need 2in out back after the springs settle
Yea, right now the back consists of mcg notch and flip with belltech 2" shackles
do a search, some guys are running a certain monroe that works good for slammed trucks. Spanky on gmfs is 4x4 slammed too

sticker looks good on there
Yea I've been asking around a little to get some opinions
And thanks couldn't decide if I liked it at first but its growing on me

Yea I'm looking for a firmer shock since I don't have helpers right now

You would be happy with SP
Juan need those other shocks they are really firm and build them to specs,also very inexspensive

which other shocks you talking about? right now im running belltech sp shocks all around..i believe colyn stated on these shocks im running right now only work to 8'' drop on rear..and it is close..not much travel left

You need desotechs or something like that
Im mad the nittos or nation wide backordere d for a month -2 months
So i got pirellis on the way:( really wanted the nittos
Couldnt be worste then my old sunnys

Yea sunnys suck, I had a set a few years back and the tread life sucked on them

I wanna say they are rated at like 30k miles, they just wear fast but they are cheap

Wheels/tires/mount/balance/lugs im way to deep in the hole than i wanted to be,no turning around now but if i had to do it again i would have just layed it on 22in boss 330s

Yea it would have been a lot cheaper but in the long run you will probably be happier with the racelines imo