Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Juan I would trade you trucks anyday and give you some cash to go crazy with.... Wow. That is a true 5/8 sittin alittle cali and everything. Your not the only one that needs 6/9... I only need another inch in the rear to have mine bauce IMO

Most ppl trim,i hate to take it to the extreme to run my old 24s,i can see tire when i pop the hood:roflfp:

Been reviewing im ordering the nitto 420s,everyone hates the PZeros and loves the nittos

Last edited:
So yall think i should wrap the new racelines in the nittos instead of the PZeros,the price is basically the same

Yea do it..once you do it your not gonna regret it...what style racelines you going with?

Juan I would trade you trucks anyday and give you some cash to go crazy with.... Wow. That is a true 5/8 sittin alittle cali and everything. Your not the only one that needs 6/9... I only need another inch in the rear to have mine bauce IMO

Lol.....yea man im ready for 6/9 i alreadu have 1.25" blocks..just need longer u-bolts and trim 3" springs....yours looks sick dude..ive been wanting ltz wheels for the longest as winter wheels..one day lol

My tire decided that my truck didnt need my driver side one anymore so it snatched it out and drug it around by like 2 clips so I took it the rest of the way out and have been meaning to trim it alittle then reinstall just havent had time... Here are two quick cell pics from today while looking at some old place today.

downsized_0403021426.jpg

downsized_0403021424.jpg

I have a set of NNBS U bolts that im getting from a shop that lifts trucks for cheap and then getting the 1.25" blocks off my papas NNBS when I install his shackles if I ever do it. But before I can put the blocks on I will need to get a 2piece driveshaft then the ground is the limit, literally.

Yea thinking if i should might as well get a step notch..with no air on bags i bottom out like crazy...so does belltech have shocks for 9" drop on rear?

These but full polished,i almost went brushed w/polished lip,but was iffy about this homosexual green
755.jpg

24x9.5 7.5in BS or+56

Gonna look sick bro...quick ? I heard this guy shorten axle with leaf springs still on..i believe he did a 2.5 each side..is that all you do just shorten axle or what else is involve

Im not running a deep dish,im not into that,its soon about to lay frame w/o narrowing

On a side note:
Nitto NT 420's 285/30/24s on order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After i started looking up reviews i wasnt dropping 1400 on the PZeros
Still have to mount/balance and buy lugs,fuck im broke.....
White03' hows the truck coming,you did finish dropping it right? i didnt see much whoring

Yea i got it all done, didn't wanna whore too much till i get some shocks and an alignment but here's a few, on 265/70/17
IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0604.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

Sitting on stock shocks right now so the back will come down another inch or so
Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk