Static NBS Thread 99-07c

su6yny2e.jpg

6adu6u9y.jpg

What's your rear setup now? Flip and shackles is 8", you could add a drop block or drop hangers
My rear setup is flip, 2" shackles and 3" blocks with helper bags and it's 9.5" but it lays in the notch with no air in the helpers
Edit* Gannon beat me to it..almost word for word

Yea i have just the flip kit and shackles right now. what would be more ideal to go with, hangers vs blocks? and would i have to get a bigger notch as well?

I would go with an avs underbed notch for the extra clearance..as for blocks vs hangers it all depends on your preference..blocks are less work but some people dont like them, I have had my 3" blocks for close to a year and no complaints
You can get stocks nnbs blocks (1.25") or some oem nbs z71 blocks (2") for usually around $25 or vatozone has 1,2 and 3" blocks for like $30-35

Last edited:
Got my NNBS 1.25" blocks for $15 IIRC but still haven't installed and probably won't now haha but I will keep onto them for OBS....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I've never understood why drop shackles and hangers wouldn't be a good route. Granted I've never rode in a truck with hangers just seems like moving the mounting points of the leafs would be idea even with a flip kit.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2