Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I was wondering the same about the front, did my spindles today and didn't mess with them, definitely gonna grind on them for turn radius cuz it sucks

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0598.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Yea it was easy to put them in, the ball joints were a Bitch to get outta the spindle but other than that it was pretty straight forward. When you are putting the new ones on you gotta grind the bolt for the lower balljoint to clear 17s, I did a lot of test fitting but if you will just grind it smooth with the nut you will.be fine

Yea it was easy to put them in, the ball joints were a Bitch to get outta the spindle but other than that it was pretty straight forward. When you are putting the new ones on you gotta grind the bolt for the lower balljoint to clear 17s, I did a lot of test fitting but if you will just grind it smooth with the nut you will.be fine

was wondering about that cuz i think peyton is running 17+ and couldnt clear 17s i have 17s for my track set up

Yea I had to grind the upper and lower balljoint bolts on mine cuz its 4x4 and the top one was hitting the cv axle